Christian Romance

Promoting my Kindle Book, The Bargain

>> Thursday, March 11, 2010

As I begin this journey of promoting my  book, I am amazed by how big Kindle has become in such a short time. For a new author like myself, how much easier it is to really let readers get to know me, all because of Kindle.

Don't get me wrong, I love hard copy books, but all we have to do is search for Cheap Kindle Books to know how much readers want a book at a great price. Today I began the morning by checking to see how many downloads I had ... quite impressive to only have had The Bargain live for a week.

So, to begin my promoting story, I have to say I love the value of research. No matter what question we have, all we really need to do is Google it, and there it is! Although for Kindle authors, this is still new so finding a lot of info just isn't likely. Ok, enough of my ramblings...

What is on today's list for Promoting my Kindle Book, The Bargain:

1. Write up an email to send to possible Christian online Radio's for Interviews.
2. Re-read my press releases to mail out to newspapers... Check this off as DONE~
3. Write article promoting my book. The way I will do this is write an articles about romance, kindle, I'll get creative. In the article, I will link back to my book, all to build promotions.
3. Get something on my website about Current Promotion--working on it!

Will post more promotions tomorrow!

0 comments: