Christian Romance

My Book Is Now LIVE!!

>> Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Finally.. My book is live on Kindle and will be released in book form next week on Amazon!


The Bargain by Jacqueline Winslow, is an Inspirational Romance, and is about real women dealing with real issues.


If you've ever been single, lonely, and very aware of your personal flaws, then you absolutely understand Samantha Peabody. She has a great job, loves life, but is terrible around me. More importantly, she freezes up!


The Bargain is a moving story that brings two opposite people together as romance ignites even as their differences bring confrontations at every turn.

This inspiring romance is more than a love story. It’s about an unexpected journey of learning what it takes to love. To be in love. And to be loved.



The Bargain will be on sale for $.99 for 60 days; all part of my way of letting readers get to know me, my writing, and read The Bargain. The book release is scheduled in less than a week! 


Check out the Book Trailer for The Bargain!

0 comments: