Christian Romance

Book Release.... SOON

>> Tuesday, March 23, 2010

As the book release of my book grows closer, The Bargain, I am so thankful for all the little lessons I have learned along the way.

Here are a few:

1. Don't let myself get down when things go wrong ... they will go wrong! The quicker I learn that, the better. Prepare for it, that way, when it happens, it won't be so hard to take.
2. Breathe ... Again!
3. Publishers are not perfect, remember that!
4. Learn as you go, it will pay off later.
5. Never be afraid to stand up for yourself.

As I climb up the Kindle rankings, I am patient, yet excited. I am #1 in the Kindle Inspirational Category, and #38 in Religious Fiction. With each day I grow closer to hitting my goal of being a Kindle Bestseller, which means being in the top 100.

 I have many more lessons to add... just can't add them all in a day!

0 comments: