Christian Romance

Crepe's Recipe

>> Thursday, April 8, 2010

If you live in Florida, you know that strawberries are super ripe right now. I got a basket for $1.00, which I was thrilled about. Wanting to do something different, I decided to make crepe's. The only thing I would do different is fry the crepes. Either way, they are worth sharing!

Strawberry Crepe's

1 Block of Cream cheese
1/4 cup of powdered sugar
1/4 cup of sour cream
Sliced Strawberries

Directions

Mix the cream cheese with the powdered sugar until this is smooth. I use my spoon as I think it is relaxing but you can totally use a mixer~ Add in the sour cream.

Now smooth onto each crepe. I tried to cover each crepe completely. The kids love to help with this process! Once this is done, add some strawberries and fold like a soft shell taco.

For one crepe I then cut four times, making 4 little crepes. This made a perfect, light dessert for a hot summer afternoon.

Enjoy!

0 comments: